Rhinestone Biz: Customer Service
Rhinestone Biz Customer Support is committed to providing the best customer support to all of our customers. To achieve this goal, our Customer Support representatives are trained in specific areas and receive ongoing education about the latest Web site changes. We also randomly survey our customers to make sure they are satisfied with our service. If they are not, we will work to make it right.
How to contact Customer Support:
If you haven't found the information you're looking for in Rhinestone Biz's Help system, Customer Support will be happy to help you. You can contact Customer Support by using Live Help, email or telephone.
Using Live Help to contact Customer Support
- The “Live Help” link is located at the top of the Rhinestone Biz.com Home page
- Clicking the “Live Help” link connects you to a special private chat room, where you can ask a Rhinestone Biz Customer Support Representative your question—live!
- Use the “Contact Us” link – This link is located at the bottom of every page on the site. Clicking it will take you to a form where you can enter your question or concern and receive a prompt reply from a Customer Service representative.
- Tip: For faster answers, you can also search for the information you’re looking for in Rhinstone Biz's Help system from the top of any page.
- Important: To send Customer Support email, you will need to be signed in to your Rhinestone Biz account. If you are unable to sign into your account, please contact Customer Support. When contacting Customer Support, keep in mind the following:
- Provide as many details as you can! Include dates, item numbers, customer IDs, and any steps you took before asking your question.
- To ensure quality service, we randomly survey members to make sure they are satisfied. If they are not, we’ll work to make it right.