Rhinestone Biz: Security Policy
At Rhinestone Biz, the safe handling of your financial and personal information is one of our most important priorities. Our security policy in used in compliance of the the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard. Here are just a few of the measures we take to ensure the safe and secure management of your information.
- The Rhinestone Biz Internet environment (servers, databases, routers, etc.) are fully PCI compliant. In addition, the manner in which we handle sensitive personal and financial records offline also meet PCI Standards.
- During checkout, we automatically encrypt all sensitive information sent between your computer and our servers. When registering or logging in to our site, we verify that your internet browser is running Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL) or higher. Information is protected by SSL with an encryption key length of 128 bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Your personal (not financial) information is stored on our servers and heavily guarded, both physically and electronically as per the PCI Standards. To further shield your credit card and bank numbers, we do not directly connect our firewall-protected servers to the internet.
- For our mutual protection, we only store the information that is absolutely necessary for us to verify validity of credit card account holder data. To further protect you, we clear out the most sensitive pieces of this information on a regular basis.
- To further protect you, we do not store enough information for any transactions to be fraudulently placed on your behalf using the data we have using your account. You will notice when shopping with us, that you a required to enter your credit card information each time you shop. We do not accept any recurring orders as a result of this policy as well.