Rhinestone Biz: Return and Exchange Policy
Items may be exchanged or returned within 30 days of the original order date. Any items returned for credit are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee ($5.00 minimum). Items exchanged for equal or greater value are not subject to the re-stocking fee, however, the customer is responsible for return and subsequent outbound shipping charges. Refunds to PayPal Express accounts are subject to PayPal's transaction charges of approximately 3%. Any restock fees may be applied toward subsequent purchases of equal value made within 60 days.
Items should be returned in a padded envelope, described below to our address:
27320 Weathersfield Drive
Valencia, CA 91354-1930
- Only unused, unopened merchandise in it's original packaging will be accepted for full value.
- Items received damaged cannot be refunded or exchanged unless shipping insurance was purchased. Shipping insurance option is available for First-Class, Priority and Express Mail. Please see our Shipping Policy for more information.
- Once an item is used it cannot be refunded or exchanged. This is true even if the item was received damaged, was defective, was of poor quality or was not the correct item.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is no longer required. Please see our procedure for returning items in our Exchanging Merchandise page.
- The value of your returned items (not exchanges or defects) may affect your order level discount and the price per piece you originally paid, thus lowering your refund. The same is true for any free shipping which was offered based on your order's total value.
- Please ensure correct postage is affixed to package. Rhinestone Biz will not accept COD deliveries.
- Items for sale marked as Closeout cannot be returned.
- For your protection, please send your return items in a padded envelope. We recommend that you insure your package as we are not responsible for product returns that arrive to us damaged, and will not credit you for these items. Items returned to us in a standard unpadded envelope are almost certain to be damaged during the delivery process, regardless of carrier.