We are always happy to exchange merchandise which meets our return/exchange policy, i.e. less than 30 days in an unopened package. Merchandise received as part of an exchange will not be subject to the 20% restocking fee.
The steps for processing an exchange are fairly simple, as long as you realize that your original order will be credited, not the second. Customers quite often expect the shopping cart to give them a discount for the original order but that is not possible. Here's how it works:
- Place a new order - make a note of the new order number. You will pay full price for the second order as noted above.
- Return the merchandise from the original order in Rhinestone Biz packaging if possible, or very well padded using standard packing materials.
- In the return package:
- enclose a copy of the receipt from your original order
- circle the items you are returning on the receipt
- make a note of the new order number on the receipt as well
- When the items are received we will catalog the return items:
- upon receipt of the items, we will schedule a refund
- refunds are typically performed once a week
- the refund will be made to the original payment method, i.e., Credit Card, PayPal, etc.
- the refunded amount should be available to you 2-3 business days after that, depending on your bank's policies.
- NOTE: We only refund the cost of the merchandise, no shipping costs (outbound or return) are ever credited.